“We would highly encourage anyone thinking about using Holy Trinity for their big day to pop in for a visit and fall in love with the place… ” (Linda & Ransford)
To be married in a Church of England church, you must have a “Qualifying Connection”. If you do not already have a Qualifying Connection, you must make one.
The Qualifying Connections allowed are as follows:
- One of you currently lives in the parish of Holy Trinity Tulse Hill, or has done so for at least 6 months. (To find out if you live within the Parish of Tulse Hill, go to Parish Finder and enter your post code.)
- One of you has regularly attended services at Holy Trinity for at least 6 months.
- One of you was baptised or confirmed at Holy Trinity.
- A parent of one of you either lived in the parish or regularly came to services here during your lifetime.
- A parent or grandparent of one of you was married at Holy Trinity.
If none of the above apply, then the easiest way to make a Qualifying Connection is simply to come along to Holy Trinity 6 times over a period of 6 months. Our Sunday Services are at 10.30am.
Alternatively, you can contact the Parish Church where you actually live and see if you’d like to get married there. It all depends on what you think will be the best wedding venue for you.
Would you like to find out more?
Use the Contact Form below to find out more details, ask questions, make an application and enquire about dates. The best time to see the church is either at a Sunday morning service (10.30am) or at our Saturday morning “Parish Office” between 10.30 and 11.15.
There is some more information about banns of marriage and other matters on our main church website.
For more details, please use the Contact Form below.
Comments or questions are welcome.